Are you after the best American standard toilet? American Standard is one of the pioneering brands in the toilet industry, nowadays. In addition to the one-piece and two-piece toilet designs, they also create unique accessories such as replacement flushing methods and flat American standard toilet seats. Unlike their niche contemporaries, who create costly toilets, American Standard delivers numerous budget-friendly choices comprising the premier ranked models on the list. They tend to come up with exceptional and timeless designs which assist in exhibiting a fresher feel in the consumer’s bathrooms. Coupled with its numerous choices in the flushing mechanisms and bowl styles and they provide all the makings of becoming an ideal choice for your home.
5 Best American Standard Toilet Comparison Chart
Top 5 American Standard Toilet Reviews
American Standard 2886.216.020 – Ideal American Standard Dual Flush Toilet
With this H2Option Siphonic Toilet, customers’ save just about 25% more water compared to the standard toilets with each flush. Pick a 1.0 GPF flush for liquid or light flush and 1.6 GPF flush for solids or strong flush. Its unique patented PowerWash rim technology which rubs the bowl with every flush and Siphonic action guarantee full evacuation of the bowl contents generates a cleaner flush.
- Its unique two-piece design features a separate tank & bowl.
- It comes with a round front bowl for delivering a perfect fit in the smaller bathrooms.
- Its WaterSense certified high-competence design makes use of 1.6 for a thorough flush and 1.0 for a water preserving flush.
- It is structured with strong vitreous china for cleaner and lifelong usage.
- It has a Siphonic action bowl having a direct fed jet.
- The toilet seat is sold separately.
- Comes with a Chrome plated top ascended push button actuator.
- Comes with a five-year warranty.
- Two-Piece Round Design
This 2-piece toilet is usually constructed of two elements: tank and bowl, which allows users to easily install the unit and is not heavy to assemble. Additionally, its round design makes it comfier to assemble in the bathrooms with restricted spaces.
When it comes to the water efficiency and cleaning strength, this toilet totally outshines. It is recognized as the most excellent dual flush toilet available on the market, which makes use of 1.6 gallons of water per flush for solids while makes use of 1-gallon water per flush for liquids or light flush.
- H2Option Technology
This feature is especially tailored for a consistent one-flush performance that is incredibly comfy to use particularly for elderly people and kids. With the help of an easy push, this toilet delivers maximum force to raze anything on the bowl thereby, leaving it clean. This toilet makes use of just about 25% less water compared to any other 1.6 GPF toilet model in the market.
This American Standard toilet model comes with a 2-year limited guarantee. Customers do not require worrying about its quality and performance as the provider can make the necessary replacements if you are not satisfied or something went wrong because of defective packaging or production.
- It is a right height lengthened two-piece Siphonic stroke dual flush toilet.
- This is a high-competence, low consumption and WaterSense certified toilet.
- It meets the ADA requirements.
- 12″ rough-in.
- However, this toilet model is uniquely designed with top-notch features such as powerful performance and utmost water efficiency, but there are certain issues that some customers faced about the defective packaging and damaged delivery of the unit.
- It is backed up with a two-year warranty, but it consumes a lot of effort and wastes time. So, before buying this toilet model, ensure that you buy it from a reliable supplier.
Toilets do play an extremely vital role in maintaining clean and safe hygiene standards. This toilet model is considered to be the best toilet models available on the market from a leading brand today. This American Standard dual flush toilet model just testifies how the customers have been contented through installing this exceptional brand in their bathroom.
American Standard 2862.056.020 – Superb American Standard ActiClean Toilet
This toilet model is built with the top-notch and premium quality materials from the Vitreous china in white color. It comes in a sleek design which perfectly complements any bathroom decor. Its standard height delivers absolute comfort to people of all ages and genders who sit in there. It comes with a pilot fill valve for quick filling while the chrome polished actuator ascended on the side protects a handy flush always. For individuals having small children at home, this toilet model totally helps in avoiding the probable injuries.
- Built with top-notch Vitreous china materials.
- Comes with an elongated Siphon action bowl.
- It has the polished chrome and side mounted actuator.
- This model encompasses color matched concrete plastic toilet seat & cover.
- This toilet model comes with a sleek and modern design which gives a unique facelift to your bathroom.
- It is built with premium quality and strong single-piece vitreous china, which makes it very easy to clean and maintain.
- It has an elongated bowl that makes it fit ergonomically in your bathroom keeping in mind your comfort.
- This toilet model has 15.5-inch american standard elongated toilet seat height which makes sitting down and standing up handier.
- It makes use of less than 50% of water compared to a standard toilet with just 1.28 gallons departing down the drain with every flush.
- This toilet model is strong enough for taking on almost anything, as it features a siphon action jet.
- This high-efficiency one-piece toilet model uses 1.28 gallons water per flush and comes with a color-coordinated concrete plastic toilet seat and cover.
- It has a slightly uncomfortable seat
- Adjusting the water level with this toilet model is a bit difficult.
- The built-in hardware is extremely low on quality.
This toilet delivers an extremely striking performance and has exceptional looks. Something which will amaze the customers about this toilet is the price it offers, as this model is available at a great price. Taking into consideration its top-notch performance, premium features and reasonable price customers could never find such a branded toilet model anywhere on the market. Simply put, this is a high-efficiency and exceptional toilet model available at a decent price for its users.
American Standard 221DA.104.020 – Good Self Ceaning Toilet
This toilet is a perfect fit for your bathroom and is built with vitreous china which makes it very easy to clean. This quality American Standard toilet comes with a 12″ rough-in smoothly fits the remaining colony suite for a flawless look. It is a low-consumption model for conserving water, and its PowerWash rim technology brushes the bowl with every flush. It is strongly built for maintaining its premium quality and delivering a hassle-free operation for many more years to come. This toilet model comes with a 2″ flush valve and has an elongated seat for delivering absolute comfort to individuals of all ages.
- This toilet model is strongly built with easy-to-clean vitreous china materials.
- It features a PowerWash rim technology which cleans the bowl thoroughly with every flush.
- Comes with a 2 in. Flush valve and 2 in. Trap-Way for a perfect and clean flush always.
- It is a high-efficiency and ultra-low water consumption toilet, which makes use of 20% less water.
- It is built with long-lasting and easy-to-retain vitreous china porcelain.
- This toilet fits every bathroom which is styled contemporarily.
- Its antimicrobial surface controls the infections for delivering absolute hygiene and safety to its users.
- It consumes very less water and is eco-friendly.
- This toilet model requires only 1.28 gallons water per flush.
- It is ADA-compliant to deliver full safety and comfort to its users.
- It comes with a modern round-shaped bowl and lever toilet handle.
- It is a tow-piece toilet which requires properly assembling and comes along with american standard toilet color-coordinated hardware.
- It is a single-flush toilet which has a self-cleaning feature to improve the hygiene standards.
- The flushing gets fussy with the solids, and it is amazingly water-prudent and cannot flush a few gallons of water down after peeing makes it a host of flaws.
- This toilet might work a lot better retrofitted along with a dual-flush settings to acquire more water in the basin after pooping.
- This toilet gets very loud at the time of refilling the tank.
All in all, it is a good toilet model which comes along with a balanced share of exceptional features and petrifying hassles to its users at a decent price. Users require assessing their needs and budget and make a well-informed decision wisely!
American Standard 2889.216.020 – Bestselling Dual Flush Toilet
This dual flush toilet model is exceptionally designed with several electrifying features to make sure that the comforts and expediency in the bathroom are never gets compromised. If you are planning to build a new bathroom or renovate an existing one then, this American Standard toilet model is an ideal piece for you to opt for. This toilet model ensures the cleanest and safest bathroom usage always.
- It is a round front, two-piece Siphonic action dual flush toilet model.
- It is a high-efficiency, less water consumption and WaterSense certified toilet model.
- This toilet model comes with a Chrome-plated top mounted push button actuator.
- 12″ rough in.
- The toilet seat is not included.
- This is a dual flush toilet which saves water with the help of the H2Option Technology without making any compromises in its performance. Water gets released in the bowl and cogently siphoned down to keep it clean and safe to make use of. This toilet assures to provide 25% less water consumption.
- What for can you ask for when this toilet model comes in an elegant design and durable. This consumes lesser space which is ideal for apartments with limited bathroom area. Moreover, the elegant design makes it all luckier to complement whatever your bathroom atmosphere is.
- This toilet is designed to render powerful siphoning performance with less water and effort. His will totally pulls down everything on the bowl while maintaining water level for the entire flush. This also works quietly but ensure to keep the bowl and whole area clean.
- It is a slightly expensive toilet model available on the market.
This is one of the best rated American Standard toilet models, regarding sales volume and ratings given by its users. It is water efficient and effectively removes the waste in a single flush and its EverClean surface assists the users in maintaining the toilet bowl clean. The pre-assembly of the free parts and the 100% factory flush testing features blended with a 5-year long warranty makes the users feel that American Standard go a little bit further for ensuring that their customers have a constructive experience with their products.
American Standard 2034.014.020 Champ-4 – Top American Standard One Piece Toilets
This toilet model comes with a prominent and modern design. It is a floor-mounted and single-piece toilet which makes it simpler to clean and retain. Its EverClean surface smoothly chips in through zoning off that harmful stain and odour-causing bacteria. Customers do not require worrying at all as this toilet has everything roofed with a strong siphon-jet flush for getting the job done perfectly.
- It is an ADA complaint elongated one piece toilet model.
- Its EverClean surface hinders the development of harmful stain and odour-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew.
- The toilet seat not included.
- Built strongly with the premium quality Vitreous china materials.
- Fully factory flush tested toilet model.
- Champion 4 Flushing System
This a Champion 4 right height American Standard one-piece toilet which can move a mass 70% more than the industry standard. In the individual Maximum Performance (MaP) test this toilet model obtained the highest ratings of around 1,000 grams.
- Flush Valve
This toilet model comes with a 4-inch piston action accelerator flush valve shoves the water into the bowl just about 3-times quicker than a normal 2-inch flush valve, two times a quick as a 3-inch flush valve and 1/3 rd faster than a 3-1/4-inch american standard flush valve. This enables it to plonk the 360 degrees of water in the bowl within few seconds. Having a less consumption rate of 1.6 gallons water per flush, this toilet model has the strength and performance to offer a clean flush without wasting water.
- 2-3/8-Inch Siphon Trapway
It comes with a broad-open, and completely glazed 2-3/8-inch trapway is the biggest in the industry. It can flush 40% larger mass compared to a 2-1/8-inch trapway and an approximately 70% larger mass compared to a standard 2-inch trapway.
- EverClean Surface
It has a permanent EverClean antimicrobial surface both inside and outside of the toilet which means it requires less and simple cleaning process and hinders the augmentation of unsafe stain and odor causing mildew, bacteria, and mold. Even after several years of usage, users can find the mirror-like EverClean surface which is a breeze to clean; making it a toilet model that they no longer feel to avoid.
- ADA Compliant
This toilet complies with the height specifications laid down by the Americans under the Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 and has 16-1/2-inch seat height.
- It is built with a strong vitreous china material which resists cracking, waning and chipping.
- Furnished with a 2-3/8 in. Completely glazed trap way for enabling resistance-free flushes.
- It fulfills all the water efficiency specifications for ultra-low-flush toilets and dispenses 1.6 GPF.
- Geared up with a 4 in. Piston-Action accelerator flushes valve to enable extremely powerful washouts.
- Comes with all hardware that is required for installation purposes.
- Encompasses a white tank cover and the chrome trip lever.
- It is a one-piece toilet which is being integrated into a tank-to-bowl structure.
- It is a bit complicated to install as it is a one-piece model because it is hard to move thereby, taking more time to get it fully installed.
- Does not fulfill the EPA Water Sense specifications so, it is not entitled to any rebates.
This is an extremely efficient and low maintenance one-piece American Standard toilet. The high pressure 1.6 gallons water usage per flush blended with the Ever Clean finish enables it to clear the entire waste in a single flush. It is resistant to all sorts of staining which mean that it requires less cleaning and maintenance. These benefits amalgamated with the ADA compliance feature exhibits that this toilet model is a highly recommended option for both residential and commercial environment.
How To Choose The Best American Standard Toilet?
The toilet is considered to be the primary element for having a stylish bathroom. Apart from the appearance, there are several factors and attributes which must be taken into consideration while choosing a suitable toilet for your bathroom. Let’s take a closer glance at the essentials to be considered when choosing the best American Standard toilets:
In the American Standard Siphonic action toilet models, the trapway loads with water all through the flush that begins a Siphonic action to pull the substance out of the bowl as the water enters the bowl from the tank via jet and the rim shoves substance out. This synchronized pushing and pulling fully vacates the bowl during each flush.
The American Standard Champion 4 flushing system toilet models have the biggest Siphonic trapway that is 2-3/8″ diameter) and the biggest flush valve (4″ diameter) is almost clog free, so users never require plunging it again. It is filled with unique features which make it apt for busy and big households.
- High-Efficiency Toilets (HET)
The American Standard champion toilets make use of 20% less water compared to the 1.6 GPF toilets, usually making use of 1.28 GPF. Find the name “FloWise®” in the American Standard toilets that deliver HET water upkeep without any loss in its flushing performance. Numerous Cadet® 3 and Evolution 2 American Standard toilets are obtainable in a FloWise HET configuration today.
One-Piece Or Two-Piece Toilet Models
A one-piece American Standard toilet is essentially 6 to 10 individual pieces chiseled into a flawless unit that comes with both the tank and the bowl. One-piece American Standard toilets are sleek and hand-crafted having no gaps amidst the tank and bowl for amassing dust and smells. A two-piece American Standard toilet comes with a separate bowl and tank that are bolted together. All the American Standard bowls encompass a sanitary dam that is a raised chinaware pier at the backside of the bowl on which the tank is being bolted. This mounted area serves as a dam so that the offending materials could be cleaned off and does not gather and source odors amidst the bowl and tank.
- EverClean® Surface
The American Standard toilets come with an ultra-smooth finish and antimicrobial properties that are applied right on top of the traditional glaze and ablaze into all the glazed toilet surfaces. It delivers the toilet an extremely smooth mirror-like finish so that it stays cleaner for many more years to come. The American Standard toilets inhibit the development of harmful stain and odor causing mildew, bacteria, and mold on the toilet’s surface.
The American Standard toilets comes in a massive selection of styles from traditional to transitional to modern, in nearly all flushing systems such as american standard cadet toilet, Cadet 3, LXP, Champion 4 and Aquaforce.
- Rough-in and Size
The American Standard toilets are available in different sizes, so verify the height, width, and depth of your available bathroom space. Nearly all American Standard toilets bolt to the floor 12″ from the wall which is known as the “rough-in” dimension. American Standard also creates 10″ and 14″ rough-in toilet models. Measure in advance to ensure what you require.
- Quality Assurance
The American Standard toilets are 100% tested for ensuring the superior quality and enduring performance. Every bowl is thoroughly flush-tested at the plant before being put into the box. Every element complies with the American Standard’s industry-leading product resilience standards.
All of the American Standard toilets feature a lifetime warranty on the chinaware and either a 1, 5 or 10 year warranty period on all the mechanical parts, covering everything inside out.
Benefits of The Good Quality American Standard Toilets
- Bug-Free And No-Touch Flush
Bathrooms are tarnished for the bugs and toilets are the main reason, so the American Standard toilets are engineered a high-performance toilet which features a bug-free and no-touch flush, ActiVate™.
- Fully ADA Compliant
American Standard provides a massive assortment of toilets which abides by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications and ANSI A117.1 specifications to compliment almost any bathroom design. ADA compliant toilets are especially designed to make its usage easy, safe and comfier for individuals having disabilities or restricted mobility.
- Powerful Design
Americast is a unique and patented material that is used in the American Standard toilets, which fully bonds a premium quality porcelain surface with enameling class steel and a wrought strengthening fused support. The American Standard toilets have the same thickness as the conventional cast iron and deliver the finest quality performance attributes. It is long-lasting and weighs quite less than the cast iron, therefore; its price is very less to install.
- EverClean System & Surface
American Standard toilets come with the standardized and exclusive EverClean system which helps to keep the toilets clean for a longer span of time. This system integrates an undying glaze stabilizer directly into the distribution piping to secure the pipes from fungus, mold, mildew, and algae which might cause worsening or discoloration of the pipes. For maintaining the super smooth mirror-like surface of the toilet the EverClean™ technology helps in keeping the toilet clean, even after several years of use. These features help users to spend very less time in cleaning and more time in enjoying.
Complete safety of customers is American Standard’s primary priority and in their effort to continue providing premium quality and safe toilets for your home and business, they create going lead-free toilets by making use of a low-lead manufacturing technology. Today, American Standard’s new alloy formulation trims down the amount of lead even more through replacing lead with bismuth which means that the users continue getting the same finest quality toilets and they have gone lead-free.
- Saves a Lot of Time
American Standard understand that their customer’s time is valuable and it must not be whacked installing or repairing the toilets. That is the reason that they constantly examine and generate new ways to make their toilets trouble-free and quick to install.
- WaterSense Technology
The WaterSense technology which American Standard makes use of in their toilet’s range persuades their customers to trim down their water usage by water saving toilets and services, and through making easy transformations in behavior for conserving water. Installing WaterSense certified toilets in your bathroom could save a lot of natural resources, diminishes water consumption and monthly outlays.
So, are you all set to experience the constructive benefits of the perpetual design updated with the superior technology? Then stumble upon your successive toilet with the above mentioned top American Standard toilet reviews! Take a glance through, and you could just stumble upon the best american standard toilet for your home and office.