Are you in search of a personal cooling device that tends to make your space chilled in summers? If yes, Arctic Air is the best option. Without costing you much and saving your money on energy bills, it is undoubtedly the favorite device of people during burning weather.
Why Trust Arctic Air Company?
Arctic Air is a credible company that came into the existence in 2013. Since then it is trusted by a number of homeowners as an emergency heating and air conditioning device. It comes equipped with the latest technology that is good not only for your home but also for the environment. Its conscientious and professional team of technicians is fully licensed and trained to handle every type of HVAC issue in your home. Besides delivering top-notch round-the-clock customer service, the craftsmen always employ the right tools and show up on time.
How Does Arctic Air Function?
Do you know Arctic Air produces minimal sound and is quieter than a regular fan? But how does it work? Basically, it works on the power of water evaporation inferring that it takes in hot and dry air and makes it cool and moist. This personal cooling device needs to be filled with water. Once it is filled, press the power button and it will start operating. With a single fill, it can run up to eight hours. Consuming the power similar to that of a small fan, it cools the hot air around you. You can use it easily in the kitchen, bedroom, living room, offices, and outdoor areas.
If you are a user of Arctic Air Ultra, mist coming from the product to help cool the area faster. Then, when the air circulates through the filter, the water evaporates, which makes the air cool down while becoming saturated with water. Therefore, it tends to create the most ideal thermal conditions for you.
How Does Arctic Air Really Work?
Now, after being acquainted with Arctic Air’s functioning, the question arises in the mind; does this small cooling device really work? It is definite that this personal cooler pulls warm air from the room through its evaporative water filter to humidify while it cools. You can enjoy the cool breeze ensuring your peace of mind that you have invested in something worth buying. Another cherry on the top is that it doubles as a nightlight with eight color cycle options.
To know if it really functions effectively, a small test was conducted. Arctic Air and a small fan were placed side by side to test which one operates at a high speed and cools the environment. The small fan undoubtedly gave a powerful and intense breeze, however, it was not as cool as that of Arctic Air.
When compared with other cooling devices, it came to the notice that Arctic Air uses 100 times less energy than other central air systems. Once you start using it, you will start enjoying greater savings on your energy bill.
Below, we have mentioned some reviews from our real customers to see which ones actually live up to the hype.
- A user stated that Arctic Air personnel is amazing. They are very friendly, down-to-earth, and will give you an honest opinion on what needs to be done versus what could wait. He recommended that if someone needs heating/ AC work done, give this company a call.
- Another user said that this little cooler certainly shocked him. He was not expecting for it to blow such cool air steadily. He wasn’t also sure what to expect but it’s definitely a great addition to any personal space.
- An Arctic Air user remarked that his office is at the front of our house where the afternoon sun shines in. It gets warmer than the rest of the house so he thought this would be a great thing to help keep him cool! It’s Amazing. He was really surprised at how long it produces cool air, and it’s small enough it doesn’t take up a bunch of space! Highly recommend it, and he totally loved it.
- Reflecting upon the services of Arctic Air staff, a user added that the company was completely ethical and hardworking. They see the problem through to completion and make sure we are completely satisfied before calling it a job done. He highly recommends them!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How Arctic Air Is Different From A Small Fan In Functioning?
When Arctic Air was placed beside the small fan and was compared, it came to the notice that the former one blew cooler air at a close distance, but the fan breeze was much more intense and powerful. On the other hand, the Arctic Air blew cooler air than the small fan. Also, this personal cooler was quieter than a regular fan.
Q2. List Some Of The Top-Notch Features Of Arctic Air That Makes It Worth Buying?
Have a look at some of the top-notch features of Arctic Air.
- Digital thermostat
- Plugs in any standard outlet or USB port
- Soothing nightlight
- Ability to beat the intense heat
Q3. How To Clean The Arctic Air Device?
It is recommended that the cleaning process of Arctic Air should be carried out weekly to keep in the best working condition. Also, replace the filter every 3-6 months.
Q4. How Can I Get Cool Air Faster?
To get the cool air faster, pre-soak the filter by placing your filter under running cold water until wet. Another way is to freeze the filter by placing a wet filter in the freezer until frozen.
If you don’t want to stress your pocket in keeping your space cool in summers, invest in Arctic Air. Since 2013, the Arctic Air personal cooling device is keeping homes and businesses cool in the summer and warm throughout the winter. By beating the scorching heat, it purifies and humidifies the air. As compared to other cooling devices, it much more effective and even consumes less power. Even when tested with a small fan, it came to the light that Arctic Air gave a cool breeze than the fan. Therefore, this energy-efficient and pocket-friendly cooling device is definitely not worth missing.