The Logitech G13 is a keyboard that was designed for programmers and gamers, but it has been discontinued. The company behind the keyboard released a new one on March 22nd called the Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard, which includes Bluetooth capability and 16 programmable buttons.
Features of Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard:
- The Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard was designed to be a gaming keyboard for PC games. It features 16 programmable buttons, and the Logitech Gaming Software allows you to customize what each button does so that it can suit your needs precisely. The software lets you assign macros or complex sequences of keystrokes, mouse movements, and system commands to any one of the buttons on the board; this is useful if you need quick access to certain game functions without taking your hands off WASD while playing an FPS like CS:GO or Battlefield. This customization also helps with real-time strategy games where every second counts; in StarCraft II, for example, being able to quickly send out new units from a distance means more time spent shooting at enemy forces instead of typing in a bunch of commands.
- The G13 Advanced Gameboard was designed specifically for gamers who want extra space without giving up functionality: we’ve all been there – tapping away furiously trying to accomplish something only meant more frustration! With this new keyboard from Logitech®, any gamer will be armed with everything they need to slay and succeed.
- The Logitech Gaming Software lets gamers set up macros or complex sequences of keystrokes, mouse movements, and system commands – this is useful if you need quick access certain game functions without taking your hands off WASD while playing an FPS like CS:GO or Battlefield. This customization also helps with real-time strategy games where every second counts; in StarCraft II, for example, the user can assign three keys to command an army of 100 units.
- In addition, the G13 Advanced Gameboard was designed specifically for gamers who want extra space without giving up functionality: we’ve all been there – tapping away furiously trying to accomplish something only meant more frustration! With this new keyboard from Logitech®, any gamer will be armed with everything they need to slay and succeed.
Alternative Options of Logitech G13:
1. GameSir Z1 Kailh One-Handed Gaming Keyboard
The mechanical keyboard blue switch is an advanced gaming device that utilizes the latest technology to ensure comfort and a smooth, satisfying experience.
The ergonomic design ensures your fingers are aligned with each other without cramping or discomfort for hours of gameplay. This modern marvel can also be used as a typing tool in everyday life!
The keyboard is made to be more comfortable and easier on the player’s hands when gaming. The keys are curved, which reduces hand strain while typing or playing games for long periods of time.
There also isn’t a palm rest like some cheaper models that can give your arm cramps after only an hour or two of use.
It’s compatible with Xbox One, laptop and PC. It has a 2000mAh battery that can provide ultra-long endurance without charging for a long time!
This device comes with Mechanical Keys which will make your gaming experience more realistic & immersive because of the customizable RGB backlights it provides you to choose from. You also have 33 programmable keys at your service in order to play any game more flexibly than ever before.
2. Razer Tartarus V2 Mecha-Membrane Keypad-FRML (RZ07-02270100-R3M1)
Razer’s Tartarus V2 is the best of both worlds for everyone. With a mechanical feel and soft touch, you can now type faster than ever before.
With the 8-way directional thumbpad, you can expand on commands and make movement easier. The 32 fully programmable keys mean that there is always a key at your fingertips for whatever skill set or hotkey comes into play in any given situation.
It provides an intriguing way to equip yourself with all of the skills, macros, and hotkeys you need right at your fingertips! With its full arsenal of 32 highly customizable keys plus one eye-catching 8-way direction pad button; it’s easy to see why this game board has been dubbed “the ultimate toolbox for gamers” by many friends who have had their hands on it so far.
With Razer’s customizable, adjustable RGB backlighting and 16.8 million color options you can create a truly personalized gaming experience that is all your own!
Simply connect to the cloud based Synapse 3 (Beta) software where any one of their extensive lighting effects are ready at your fingertips for an unprecedented level of control over how – or even what- each key will display on screen when pressed.
For one of the best multitasking experiences ever, you should bind a button on your keypad to Hypershift. Once in hypershift mode, there are secondary commands for everything from macros to windows shortcuts available at all times and gives you double the power.
Clean Your Gameboard And Safe It From Future Harmness: Steps To Followed
- If you want to rid yourself of the dust and dirt on your device, grab a razor-knife, scissors, Phillips screwdriver and sponge. You’ll also need dishwashing liquid or another cleaning agent along with a hair dryer for getting into hard to reach places that usually get dirty over time–especially around ports.
- Carefully peel off the protective rubber feet so they don’t break. The scissors were useful here as the razor knife risked cutting them while removing them. They don’t have to come all the way off but you removed them anyway because it made room for you to unscrew everything underneath with more ease and precision than if there was any type of obstacle in my way due their tight fit on top of a flat surface.
- You start by removing the screws and gently splitting your keyboard at its seams. You swiftly work by way down from the joystick to release it, then cut around until finally freeing up the upper part.
- After the key part has been removed from the base, now you can remove and wash off anything that was spilled into it with dishwashing liquid.
After you remove the keyboard from your PC, gently lift and pull out all of its keys on a towel. Unplug any cables that are connected to it. Then plug in each cable again while holding them taut so they don’t get caught under or between other pieces inside the case when reassembling later.
Next take another clean dry cloth (preferably microfiber) dampen with rubbing alcohol then wipe down every part of the keyboard thoroughly before drying both off completely using compressed air if available such as an electric hair dryer for best results.
Afterward carefully snap back into place individual key sections without scratching their surfaces by pushing firmly but not too hard until seated properly against those rubber covers / feet already mentioned earlier which prevent dirt collected.